how to get sbi personal loan State Bank of India Loan offers personal loan at lowest interest rates with less documents, higher loan amount. You can apply for personal loan within 5 minutes through www.expressmorning.online You can get personal loan for personal expenses, consumer durables, overseas travel, marriage, marriage in family like sister, brother, higher education etc. SBI personal loan is famous among borrowers because of its no hidden charges, easy process, fast approval time.
In the present time, there are many online platforms available which allow you to give personal loan sitting at home, friends, through this article we are going to tell you about SBI Personal Loan, How to take personal loan from State Bank of India, SBI What is a personal loan, what are the documents, terms and conditions required to take a personal loan from State Bank of India.
Apart from this, we will know that what is the maximum loan amount you can take from SBI, how much rate of interest will be charged on that loan, how many months do you get to return the loan amount, to take this personal loan. After that, what fees and charges will you have to pay etc. If you share other information with you, then you must read this article till the end. How To Get SBI Personal Loan, how to get personal loan from sbi, how to get loan from sbi bank, how to take loan from yono sbi, how much personal loan can i get from sbi, how can i get personal loan from sbi
|how to get loan from sbi bank|
Eligibility requirement for availing SBI personal loan
- Minimum 12500 Salary Per Month
- 2 years Income Tax Return or Form 16
- 21 years old
- bank account in sbi
- You should have a job or you should have a business, shop or any self employed work of your own.
- Eligibility for SBI Personal Loan: The essential eligibility for SBI personal loan is that the borrower should be a salaried employee, Central/State Government/Armed Forces, Self Employed, Businessman and pensioners with regular source of income.
SBI Personal Loan Benefits
Before applying SBI Bank Personal Loan, it should be known what benefits SBI Bank gives to the beneficiary, SBI Bank has the following advantages which are as follows.
Firstly, SBI personal loan is an unsecured loan which can be availed from any branch of SBI bank only on the basis of CIBIL score. There is no need for any guarantee or security here. Apart from this, State Bank of India (SBI) also provides the facility to apply for personal loan online, offline.
With SBI Bank, you can get very low interest rate as compared to other banks, apart from applying for loan up to maximum Rs 20 lakh to the beneficiary, less processing fee through SBI Bank, and maximum loan deposit. To get time, here the interest rate has to be paid at 8.50 percent annual interest rate.
Documents Required to Apply for SBI Personal Loan
- Proof of Identity: Passport – Voter ID – Driving License
- Signature application form with photo
- processing fee check
- Last 3 months bank statement / 6 months bank passbook
Required Documents for Salaried: If you do any job and you get monthly salary then you have to give the following documents along with the application form in the bank.
1. Latest Salary Slip
2. Present Dated Salary Certificate with latest Form 16
Documents for self-employed applicants: If you do any work of your own like you have your own business or shop then you will need these documents to apply for loan in personal loan sbi.
1. Latest Bank Statement
2. Latest ITR or Form 16
SBI Personal Loan Types
Now first of all let us know how many types of personal loan can be given by SBI Bank. SBI personal loans are of the following types:
- SBI KAVACH Personal Loan
- SBI Pension Loan
- Pre Approved Personal Loans on YONO
- SBI Express Credit
- SBI QUICK Personal Loan
- loan against securities
Features of Personal Loan
- Processing fee is waived on loan under special offer till January 31, 2022
- Loan is processed in just 4 clicks and loan money is transferred to the account instantly
- No physical documents are required to take the loan
- No need to visit the branch to complete the loan process
- Loan can be availed round the clock and 7 days through YONO App
- Loan interest rate starts from 9.60 percent
How to take SBI Bank Personal Loan
There are many ways to take a personal loan from SBI Bank through which you can apply for a personal loan sitting at home, below are the information about applying SBI personal loan, which can be obtained by following some steps to get an instant personal loan. can.
By visiting the bank branch
The easiest and simplest way from SBI Bank is to go to your nearest bank branch, talk to the bank manager to take a loan, now verify your required documents, wait till the loan is approved, bank officials to know any kind of information talk to. Receive money in your account after loan approval.
By miss call
To get a personal loan from SBI Bank, you can give a missed call to 7208933142 or SMS PERSONAL to 7208933145. After this the bank will contact you for the personal loan and the further process will start.
This loan can be taken by any individual (single or jointly) above 21 years of age who have any source of income. Apart from this, the minimum monthly salary of the beneficiary should be 15000. You can apply for this loan from your mobile sitting.
Through SBI Official Website
If you want to apply for SBI personal loan sitting at home, then you can easily apply for personal loan by visiting the official website of SBI Bank and following the steps mentioned below.
2. Here you will get loans like SBI KAVACH Personal Loan, SBI Xpress Credit etc.
3. Now select any loan according to your need.
4. Now to know about it, click on More Information. Otherwise click on Apply Now.
5. After this submit your personal information, document upload, loan information.
6. After filling all your information, submit the application form.
7. Now here you are offered a loan according to your credit history, credit score
8. After this you go to your nearest SBI branch with your Reference No, and after verifying your documents, you can take SBI Bank ONLINE PERSONAL LOAN.
Friends, in today’s article, you have learned about How To Get SBI Personal Loan | How To Get Personal Loan From Sbi and I hope you must have liked this post, if you have any question related to this post, then you can ask us through comment. Thank you for visiting our site..
You May Also Like✨❤️👇